Professional Outreach & Partnerships
Children’s House Nursery School has been at the heart of the local community for nearly 100 years. Our practice has been recognised by fellow professionals both in the UK and internationally. At the heart of our practice is a co-constructional approach to learning. This is shared with our children, families and fellow practitioners.
Rated outstanding by Ofsted we actively seek to share our good practice as well as continuing to learn from others.
We therefore offer a range of bespoke services to extend our reach across Tower Hamlets and beyond.
Children's House Nursery School is part of the Tower Hamlets Education Partnership. This is an alliance-based group working collaboratively drive forward school improvement. It also offers support to fellow professionals across Tower Hamlets. We are an active member of two teaching alliances: the London East Early Years and Schools Partnership and LETTA (London East Teacher Training Alliance). We host visitors nationally and internationally and our executive head teacher speaks at conferences about the outcomes for children at Children's House and the work we do.
We offer supportive student placements at all levels and deliver high quality INSET to trainee teachers and professionals at any stage of their career.
We also offer a range of bespoke services including but not limited to:
- Visits to settings with a focus on a targeted area to support and develop practice, including follow up sessions to move practice on;
- INSET on a wide range of early years themes;
- Visits focusing on targeted areas of a school's development with support ;
- Learning reviews in a range of schools and settings with long-term support;
- INSET for fellow professionals, schools, students and universities;
- Guest speaking at conferences and exhibitions;
- Articles for professional books, journals and magazines;
- Shared documentation in the form of case studies, learning journeys and films;
- Student Placements;
- Work Shadowing;